The Model 3100 includes:
- Operator’s manual
- Rack mount hardware
- Remote international power supply
Note: For proper operation, the purchase of a Model 3100-compatible headstage (Catalog#: 920500) is required. A Model 3100 Mini Headstage will be automatically added when you add a Model 3100 to cart.
Please note that A-M Systems instruments are not approved for use with human subjects in either a clinical or research environment.
- Noise (10 Hz – 50 kHz): 18 µV, rms shorted; < 350 µV, 20 MΩ source
- Input impedance: 1013 Ω; capacitance adjustable to zero
- Bias current: Adjustable to zero
- Voltage gain: x1 and x10
- Capacity Compensation: -4 pF–35 pF
- DC Offset: ±1 V
- Max internal current: 1 µA
- External current: 100 nA/V; 10 V maximum
- Electrode test: 100 Hz, 10 nA; (i.e. 10 mV/MΩ electrode resistance)
- Ringer: 0 – 10 V biphasic, 2 – 8 kHz
- External power supply for low noise
- Custom settings available—call for details!